Saturday, October 3, 2009

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. the ruins of Chernobyl

Here some pictures of another shooter game. "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl". It’s made by the Ukrainian developer GSC Game World and published in 2007.

The background is borrowed from Andrei Tarkovsky’s film Stalker and the graphics are influenced by the abandoned city of Prypiat.

At least it’s another example for how popular ruins are among video gamers.

More information about the game (in Spanish) and nice screenhots can be found there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am a student at the London College of Fashion currently writing a feature concerned with post-acolyptic fashion and trends. I would love to hear some of your opinions on the matter, if you could please send me an email on rachel.miles@hotmail.co.uk or leave me your email address I can send you some questions over.
    Thanks,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete